Fonthill Counseling Founder and Clinical Director, Rob Danzman, was recently interviewed by the good folks at StayHappilyMarried.com.
The topic was how wealth impacts marriages and parenting. Rob talked about several key issues:
- The different types of wealth and how they influence behavior, thoughts and feelings
- How underserved the affluent generally are when it comes to counseling and couples work
- How wealth impacts parenting
- Three main problems – Lack of Boundaries, Lack of Trust, Lack of Consequences
- What parents, clinicians and professionals can do to repair marriages and improve parenting
To read the transcript or listen to the whole interview, head over here.